NetTrac 6655 SOC/VCC is a compact, modern, mouse-operable Human-Machine Interface (HMI) system based on standard industrial personal computer (PC) hardware. It offers a country-adaptable standardised visualisation interface.
NetTrac 6655 SOC/VCC is used in Central Traffic Control (CTC) Centres and for operating local interlocking systems. Depending on the size of the area to be controlled, several operator workstations can be installed and staffed as required for the given workload. External display devices (e.g. beamers, panels) as well as automatic train routing facilities and other services can be connected.
- Mouse-oriented safe and comfortable operation of local or remote-controlled interlocking systems (CTC)
- Operation of different interlocking systems integrated in the same operator place possible
- Equivalent operation handling in CTC and in local station
- Intelligent software for easy and safe operation
- Safe operation permission handling between local-controlled interlocking systems and CTC
- Interface to automatic train routing system available
- Interface to other visualisation equipment (beamer, LED panel) available
- Compact and easily scalable hardware equipment
- All information (e.g. states, diagnosis, etc.) is displayed in harmonised pictures