Antennas and Feeds
Thales Alenia Space designed a wide range of earth stations antennas.
Large range of antennas size :
These Limited Motion Antennas and Full Motion Antennas are well suited for high performance Telecommunication, TCR/IOT/CSM or Communication Intelligence applications.
They support a wide range of mono-band or multi-band high performance feeds (L, S, C, X, Ku, Ka and Q bands).
For its X-band low PIM product line, Thales Alenia Space developed a unique capability in testing components and feed assemblies for Passive Intermodulation Products PIM
The RF Equipment product line presents four ranges of products currently spanning microwave bands from C to Ku. These ranges are:
- Indoor frequency converters, providing high-performance in terms of spurii and spectral purity at the critical point in receive or transmit chains where all station traffic is aggregated ;
- Block up/down converters. These outdoor units integrate single-frequency conversion functions with, respectively, power or low-noise amplification.
They are characterized by ruggedness, and optimized for size and power consumption ;
- Power Boosters. Associated with block up-converters, they extend their application range to higher data rates and/or edge-of-footprint usage.
- Transceivers Compactness is the keyword for these outdoor units integrating both transmission and reception functions, completed with their amplifiers and synthesized frequency conversion functions.
Access Satellite Products
Thales Alenia Space offers a large portfolio of broadband satellite access solutions:
These solutions deliver the network functionality to easily connect remote sites and bring all benefits of broadband and satellite optimized applications. Thales Alenia Space is especially focused on :
- bringing connectivity to vertical markets such as institutional/defense networks and cellular backhauling,
- delivering a worldwide access to voice, data and video applications to customers, including vessels and mobile vehicles, offering a flexible resource sharing answer for network operators