- Click a thumbnail to see a larger image
NIES provides the best of breed geospatial exploitation system which provides wide-ranging solutions for image analysts and the intelligence community. Utilising leading off-the-shelf exploitation tools with wide existing user communities, NIES meets the ever-increasing and evolving needs of the intelligence community.
NIES provides a supporting infrastructure to implement world class working practices for data collection, exploitation and dissemination within the imagery and geospatial communities.
- Geospatially based image storage and retrieval provides ease of intelligent product association and efficiency of operation.
- Fully configurable user workflow management with audit trail provides management of the complete exploitation process, from automated tasking, through to exploitation and dissemination
- Allocation of tasks to resources
- Visibility and tracking of task progress
- Directing analysts to the appropriate tool for each activity within a task
- Metrics and efficiency monitoring
- Integrated image and product library
- Integrated market leading exploitation tool
- Enhance and edit highlighted features for further detailed analysis
- Geospatial registration and mensuration capability
- Supports wide range of sensor types including EO, IR and RADAR
- Interoperable through use of international standards
- Low supports costs and minimised training burden
- Scalable from dismounted deployment to fully serviced intelligence headquarters