Delivering operational supremacy to Land Forces
Fast-evolving information and communication technologies and the emergence of new threats have had a huge impact on military procedures. More than ever before, the ability to gather, process and distribute information effectively is the key to gaining and maintaining operational superiority.
These changes have driven the development of C4ISR systems, which interconnect ISR systems (intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance) with C2 (command and control), communication, decision support and weapon systems in real time. Information can thus be shared on a routine basis to facilitate collaborative engagements under joint or allied command. This is the basic principle underpinning network-centric operations.
- Providing the optimum answer for land forces requirements for all types of operation, including peacekeeping, high-intensity conflict and coalition operationsDelivering all types of land-based capabilities
- From reconnaissance and surveillance, combat, command post, protection, support, etc.
- To full combined mission capabilities through a suite of networked systems
- Working in close cooperation with the customer, taking into account through-life support, growth potential, local added value and making optimum use of all its legacy and/or 3rd party equipment
- An open and flexible approach
- Products and mission packages supplier
- Electronic Architecture suitable whatever the platform or the type of missions to be fulfilled
- System integrator whatever is the platform (vehicles, soldiers, robots)
- Up to System of Systems architect & integrator
- Using a set of appropriate capabilities tools such as @simov (tool to assist in the design, evaluation and validation of digitized close combat vehicle systems)
Vehicle systems: PRV Luxembourg as prime contractor - MPPV, Recce Pandur, AIV (Belgium) - Bushmaster (Australia, Netherlands) - 2R2M vehicle systems (Middle East, Italy) – Soldier systems: FIST PCMO, Miltrak (UK), Land 125 Lethality (Australia) – ForceProtection: Shark, SPECTRE (France) – System of Systems: FRES SOSI (UK), BOA/Bartoc (France)